Low Carb Kale Chips
Kale chips are the one of the best discoveries! From a tough, bitter leaf, kale turns into a delicate and crunchy chip before your very eyes. They’re simple to make.
- 1 Bunch Kale, Ribs Removed And Leaves Torn Into Pieces
- 1 Tablespoon Coconut Oil
- 1 Pinch Garlic Salt
- Salt And Ground Black Pepper To Taste
Add ingredients to shopping list
If you don’t have Buy Me a Pie! app installed you’ll see the list with ingredients right after downloading it
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F (230 degrees C). Spray a baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Put kale in a bowl and add coconut oil; mix with your hands until evenly coated. Spread coated kale onto the prepared baking sheet. Sprinkle garlic salt, salt, and pepper over kale.
- Place baking sheet in the oven and turn off oven. Leave kale in the oven until crisp, about 20 minutes.
The Keto Diet Recipe Cafe http://ketodesssertcounter.com/