Low Carb Glazed Ham
Ham is a tradition at Christmas and Easter meals. This keto ham is delicious. It is maple glazed and perfect for Christmas and Easter Lunch or dinner.
- 100 ml Sugar Free Maple Syrup (4 fl oz)
- 2 Tbsp Tamari Or Coconut Aminos
- 2 Tbsp Dijon Mustard
- 1 Tbsp Worcestershire Sauce
- 1 Whole Leg Of Ham, On The Bone
Add ingredients to shopping list
If you don’t have Buy Me a Pie! app installed you’ll see the list with ingredients right after downloading it
- Pre-heat oven to 180 degrees Celsius or 350 Fahrenheit
- Combine all ingredients for the glaze in a bowl and stir until smooth.
- Use a small sharp knife to score the skin of the ham around the small hock section. Then slowly peel the skin off by pushing your fingers between the skin and the fat and working your way around. Once the skin is completely removed score the fat with diagonal lines. Just be careful not to score too deep into the meat.
- Brush the glaze over all the exposed fat on the ham leg and place in the oven for 20 minutes.
- Remove the ham from the oven and baste with glaze and return to the oven for 10 minutes. Repeat glaze again and put in the oven for a further 10 minutes.
- Baste for a final time, turn the oven up to 200 degrees Celsius (400 Fahrenheit) and cook for a further 5-10 minutes. Keep an eye on it as it may brown quickly.
The Keto Diet Recipe Cafe http://ketodesssertcounter.com/
For More Great Recipes Like This One Visit Have Butter Will Travel