Low Carb Chicken Lettuce Wraps with Spicy Peanut Sauce
Try this homemade chicken lettuce wraps to fight your take-out cravings. These wraps are bursting with bold flavor, and fresh ingredients. It's low carb and keto diet friendly.
- 1 Pound Grilled Chicken Breast Diced
- 1 1/2, Minced Turkey
- 1/2 Tablespoon Grated Fresh
- 1/2 Teaspoon Chinese Five-Spice Powder Or
- 1 Cup Coarsely Shredded(1 Small Bunch)
- 1/2 Small Red Onion, Thinly Sliced
- Salt And Ground Black Pepper
- 1/2 Recipe Spicy Peanut Sauce Or 1/2 Cup
- 4 Large Boston (Bibb)Leaves (About 2 Heads)
- 4 Wedges snipped Fresh (Optional)
- 1/8 Cup Stevia
- 1/8 Cup Crunchy Peanut
- 1 Tablespoon Butter
- 1/2 Tablespoon Sriracha Sauce
Add ingredients to shopping list
If you don’t have Buy Me a Pie! app installed you’ll see the list with ingredients right after downloading it
- In a large nonstick skillet cook turkey over medium-high heat for 5 minutes, breaking up turkey with a wooden spoon. Stir in garlic, ginger, and 1/2 teaspoon of the five-spice powder; cook about 5 minutes more or until turkey is no longer pink. Using a slotted spoon transfer turkey mixture to a bowl; set aside.
- In the same skillet cook broccoli, onion, and the remaining 1/2 teaspoon five-spice powder about 4 minutes or just until broccoli and onion are tender. Stir in the turkey mixture; heat through. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- To serve, spoon about 1 tablespoon Spicy Peanut Sauce on each lettuce leaf. Divide turkey broccoli mixture among lettuce leaves. Squeeze a lime wedge over the turkey-broccoli mixture on each wrap. If desired, top with cilantro. Fold in the two opposite sides of the lettuce leaf; fold one of the remaining sides over the filling and tuck it under the other side. Serve immediately.
- In a small saucepan combine Stevia, peanut butter, water, and vegetable oil. Heat over medium-low heat just until bubbly and mixture looks smooth (it will look a little curdled before this stage), stirring frequently. Season to taste with Asian chili sauce.
The Keto Diet Recipe Cafe http://ketodesssertcounter.com/