Low Carb Almond Garlic Crackers
Enjoy this freshly baked snack in just 25 minutes. An easy low carb and keto cracker made with almond flour and flax seed with garlic flavor.
- 1/2 Cup Almond Meal Almond Flour
- 1/2 Cup Ground Flax Seed
- 1/2 Cup Water
- 1/3 Cup Shredded Parmesan Cheese
- 1 Teaspoon Garlic Powder
- 1/2 Teaspoon Salt
Add ingredients to shopping list
If you don’t have Buy Me a Pie! app installed you’ll see the list with ingredients right after downloading it
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Mix almond meal, ground flax seed, water, Parmesan cheese, garlic powder, and salt together in a bowl. Set aside until water is absorbed and dough holds together, 3 to 5 minutes.
- Put dough on the prepared baking sheet and top with waxed paper or plastic wrap. Flatten the dough to 1/8-inch thick using a rolling pin or your hands. Remove waxed paper. Score the dough with a knife to make indentations of where you will break the crackers apart.
- Bake in the preheated oven until golden brown, about 15 minutes. Remove baking sheet from oven and cool crackers to room temperature, at least 30 minutes; break into individual crackers.
The Keto Diet Recipe Cafe http://ketodesssertcounter.com/