Keto Mint Chocolate Strawberry Fat Bomb
Keto Mint Chocolate Strawberry Fat Bomb are dairy free, peanut butter free and gluten-free. It makes the perfect snack and dessert.
Bottom Chocolate Layer
- 4 Oz Chocolate Chips, Sugar-Free Or Baking Chocolate
- 1 Tbsp Coconut Oil
- 1/4 Tsp Mint Flavor
Top Strawberry Layer
- 1/4 Cup Coconut Milk
- 1 Strawberry Finely Diced
Add ingredients to shopping list
If you don’t have Buy Me a Pie! app installed you’ll see the list with ingredients right after downloading it
- Place the chocolate chips and the coconut oil in a microwave safe bowl or jug and melt in 20-30 second intervals, until runny.
- Stir well after each microwave burst to ensure chocolate doesn't burn.
- Add mint flavor and stir through.
- Pour chocolate mixture into moulds to about 1/4 inch or 1/2 cm.
- Place in freezer to solidify for 15-20 minutes.
- Place coconut milk and strawberries in a microwave safe bowl or jug and heat for 30-45 secs. The mixture will be runny.
- Crush up the strawberries with a spoon or fork so they break up and the mixture turns pink. I used the end of a wooden spoon.
- Leave some strawberry chunks for texture.
- Remove the chocolate moulds from the freezer and check it has hardened (around 15 minutes)
- Pour the strawberry mixture on top of the chocolate layer (another quarter inch or 1/2 cm)
- Place in freezer to harden for at least 20 minutes or longer if possible.
The Keto Diet Recipe Cafe http://ketodesssertcounter.com/
For More Great Recipes Like This One Visit Appetite For Energy